Just 5 things – Nicole Edition
- Although she promises herself that “this will never happen again”, Nicole runs her gas tank close to empty on the regular. She has coasted into gas stations on fumes more times than she would like to admit and doesn’t break a sweat when she has 1/16 of a tank before heading out on a road trip.
- A marathon runner and triathlete in her younger years, she now runs from swim meets to basketball games for her two very busy teenagers. She wouldn’t want it any other way.
- Nicole is a motivational book junkie. At any given time, she has 6-8 partially read and highlighted books going at once. Her favorites in no particular order are:
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankel
- See you at the Top by Zig Ziglar
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Ikigai by Hector Garcia
- 20,000 Days and Counting by Robert Smith
4. Nicole is one of 7 kids – number 6 actually. Although she loved growing up in a big family, she and her husband Keith feel their two busy teenagers keep them about as busy as they can imagine. She often wonders how her single mom did it all with seven!
5. Brownies, pizza and her Peloton bike are a few of her favorite things. Probably in that order.